„Water is not virtual: Your can not suck water from the internet!”
Ulf Leonhard, Initiator of WaterVent
The first matchmaking platform in water technologies – initiated in autumn 2010 in Berlin with eight successful forums in Zurich, Leuwaarden (NL), London, Dubai, Philadelphia (2), New York City - designed to bring exclusively (sic!) water technology (and those related in the water nexus) entrepreneurs and investors together in an exclusive, non-conference, one-on-one setting in order to accelerate growth by support in attracting (first) clients, assess business opportunities and facilitate financing in the water sector.
WaterVent differentiates its offering by:
- Being entrepreneur driven
- Covering all growth stages – from start-up to established
- Tailoring matchmaking between innovators, investors and potential users
- Rendering a global network with access to all relevant water tech experts, investors, corporates, incubators and clusters
- Global spread of attendees and database from all relevant water ”active” innovative regions
- Short presentations. No boring 45 minutes speeches….
- Including all adjacent technologies in the water nexus (i.e. green & blue biotech, aquaculture, food, urban and precision farming, resilient cities, fertilizers…)
- We offer matchmaking events as well as individualized advisory services to best serve your needs – whether you are an entrepreneur or investor.
Interested in corporate water technology
and utilities contacts in Germany?
We recommend our trade fair
WASSER BERLIN INTERNATIONAL
on March 28th to 31st, 2017 in Berlin.
There are special arrangements available;
please address Mrs Melanie Winter of Wasser Berlin-Team:
The Global Risks Landscape 2015
Impact and likelihood of global risks on reports.weforum.org